Here’s this week’s edition’s edition of miscellany.
1. The FAMiLY Leader’s Presidential Thanksgiving Family Forum. Did you miss it? I did as well due to a family obligation. Never fear! You can watch the whole thing online here. I also enjoyed reading Kevin Hall’s live blog of the event while I was at Jordan Creek Mall waiting while my wife tried on shoes for a friend’s wedding. CT contributor Brian Myers was there last night and shared his thoughts here. The FAMiLY Leader also had a successful pre-forum workshop with Del Tackett.
2. Occuparody: Erasing Car Loan Debt. The video below cracked me up.
HT: Breitbart TV
3. Water doesn’t really hydrate you. Who knew? Apparently the European Union has banned the claim that water prevents dehydration. Fascinating. Yes one bottle of water alone won’t hydrate you, but come on can we exercise some common sense? Never mind that’s a tall order for people with a nanny state mentality.
4. The Dutch don’t like their windmills anymore. Well, they do, just not the kind you’re thinking of. Apparently the Netherlands have come to realization that wind energy is too expensive to maintain with their limited output. Now if our President would just figure out what many Europeans are beginning to realize.
5. Mitt Romney’s opening an Iowa office. Even though he’s occupying a former Blockbuster Video store on Ingersoll Ave. in Des Moines. He still doesn’t deserve Iowan’s vote. Five times he’s been in Iowa since the start of his campaign – five. Pathetic.
Latest posts by Shane Vander Hart (see all)
- Iowa to Withdraw Stopgap Measure From Federal Consideration - October 23, 2017
- Video: Kim Reynolds’ First Annual Harvest Festival - October 23, 2017
- Ernst Will Work to Add Hyde Amendment Language to Alexander-Murray Bill (Update) - October 19, 2017