Yesterday, Marjorie Dannenfelser, President of the Susan B. Anthony List gave her “State of the Unborn” address on the 39th anniversary of the Roe v. Wade decision countering President Barack Obama’s State of the Union Address to be given tonight.
“All candidates in the Republican primary field have reacted AGAINST the most committed ideologically pro-abortion President in history by uniting in support of three prolife policies:
“First – Only nominating those who are committed to judicial restraint and the original meaning of the Constitution to the U.S. Supreme Court
“Second – Advancing and signing into law a Pain-Capable Unborn Child Protection Act to protect unborn children who are capable of feeling pain from abortion.
“Third – The complete and permanent end of all taxpayer funding for abortion and abortion providers both at home and abroad.
“Along with presidential nominees’ commitment, the US House of Representatives is united in ending taxpayer funding of Planned Parenthood, the largest abortion provider in the nation and a willing enabler of human trafficking.
“An organic grassroots movement is now defunding Planned Parenthood state by state and enacting pro life legislation in an historic wave of state based initiatives. Over 60 pro-life bills were enacted last year in state legislatures across the country.”
- President Obama has deceived Catholic Church – Obama Most Pro-Abortion President Ever (jlue.wordpress.com)
- Preview: State of the Union (bokertov.typepad.com)
- New Hampshire House Votes to Strip Abortion Providers of Taxpayer Funds (caffeinatedthoughts.com)
- Pro-Life Group Hails Michele Bachmann’s Leadership (caffeinatedthoughts.com)
- State of the Union 2012 (PREVIEW, WATCH LIVE) (blippitt.com)