Iowa Governor Terry Branstad and Lt. Governor Kim Reynolds in their weekly press conference today announced that Governor Branstad signed a formal written objections to an administrative rule that requires $500 in state inspections for farmers who have electrical work done on their farm buildings.
- Governor Branstad Declares January 22nd to be Sanctity of Human Life Day (iowagrounds.com)
- Gov. Terrry Branstad on Jon Huntsman: “He’s going to be forgotten” (piersmorgan.blogs.cnn.com)
- Branstad’s Education Bill: The Devil’s In The Details (iowagrounds.com)
- Branstad brings State of the State address on the road (thegazette.com)
- The Branstad Education Plan: Take 10 Years To Accomplish Nothing (iowagrounds.com)