At least that is what Debbie Squires of the Michigan Elementary and Middle School Principles told the Michigan House Education committee. She believes that parents don’t know what is best for their children.
Wow…. that is how one nameless (to me) Michigan State Representative responded to her.
Here’s the video below:
Now let’s not be too shocked about this statement. She just said aloud what many in her field believes, but just haven’t articulated yet.
- The answer is ‘simple’ (nypost.com)
- Appropriate? Mich. School Students Write Letters to Gov. During Class Time About Budget Cuts (theblaze.com)
- Schools Fail Because Educrats Interfere With the Goals of Education (caffeinatedthoughts.com)
- Sticks and Stones: Why I’m Proud to be an “Educrat” (texaspubliceducation.wordpress.com)
Latest posts by Shane Vander Hart (see all)
- The DNC Says They Are Suing Russia and the Trump Campaign - April 20, 2018
- Are Transgender Marines and Sailors Causing Unit Cohesion Problems? - April 20, 2018
- The Top 15 Most Popular Governors Are Republican - April 19, 2018