At least that is what Debbie Squires of the Michigan Elementary and Middle School Principles told the Michigan House Education committee. She believes that parents don’t know what is best for their children.
Wow…. that is how one nameless (to me) Michigan State Representative responded to her.
Here’s the video below:
Now let’s not be too shocked about this statement. She just said aloud what many in her field believes, but just haven’t articulated yet.
- The answer is ‘simple’ (nypost.com)
- Appropriate? Mich. School Students Write Letters to Gov. During Class Time About Budget Cuts (theblaze.com)
- Schools Fail Because Educrats Interfere With the Goals of Education (caffeinatedthoughts.com)
- Sticks and Stones: Why I’m Proud to be an “Educrat” (texaspubliceducation.wordpress.com)
Latest posts by Shane Vander Hart (see all)
- Kavanaugh: The Last Minute Character Assasination Will Not Succeed - September 24, 2018
- Iowa Poll Shows A Tight Governor’s Race Between Hubbell and Reynolds - September 24, 2018
- The New Yorker Article With Kavanaugh’s Second Accuser Is a Train Wreck - September 24, 2018