- I really shouldn’t object to Planned Parenthood funding. How can I as a man stand in the way of a woman’s comprehensive health.
- I also realized that President Obama is only looking out for me with Obamacare. I mean pretty soon as it impacts more insurance companies who drop out of the individual market I will then have the chance to check out different policies and insurance comparisons at some insurance review sites.
- For that matter I would really hate to see poor law students not receive the birth control pills that they desperately need. So I as a taxpayer should underwrite their sex life.
I am also ok with President Obama making secret deals with incoming Russian President Vladimir Putin. After all he has our national security interests at heart.
I’m especially inspired by how he united House Republicans and Democrats around his budget.
I’ve prepared a video statement on my support of President Obama.
Latest posts by Shane Vander Hart (see all)
- Caffeinated Thoughts Takes Over Mac’s World Live (For a Day) - September 24, 2016
- Ted Cruz Endorses Donald Trump - September 23, 2016
- Hillary Clinton’s Most Awkward Interview (Video) - September 22, 2016