A little late, but you can go back and watch speeches already missed:
I’ll be tweeting at @shanevanderhart follow me and leave your comments and thoughts below.
— 6 p.m. (Central Standard Time)
- Call to order
- Introduction of Colors by Amputee Veterans of America Support Team
- Pledge of Allegiance by Brig. Gen. Patrick E. Rea, U.S. Army (Ret.)
- National Anthem sung by Ayla Brown, daughter of Sen. Scott Brown, R-Mass.
- Invocation by Ishwar Singh
- Ron Paul video
- Remarks by Senate Republican leader and Convention Temporary Chairman Mitch McConnell, R-Ky.
- Remarks by Sen. Rand Paul, R-Ky.
- Remarks by Christopher Devlin-Young and Jeanine McDonnell
— 7 p.m.
- Remarks by Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz.
- Remarks by Attorney General Pam Bondi, R-Fla., Attorney General Sam Olens, R-Ga.
- Remarks by Sen. John Thune, R-S.D.
- Remarks by Sen. Rob Portman, R-Ohio
— 8 p.m.
- Remarks by Gov. Luis Fortuño, R-Puerto Rico
- Remarks by former Gov. Tim Pawlenty, R-Minn.
- Bush 41, 43 film
- Remarks by former Gov. Mike Huckabee, R-Ark.
— 9 p.m.
- Remarks by former Secretary of State Condoleezza Rice
- Remarks by Gov. Susana Martinez, R-N.M.
- Remarks by vice presidential nominee, Rep. Paul Ryan, R-Wis.
- Benediction by Archbishop Demetrios
Watch Live (and past speeches from today):