Matt Whitaker is the winner of our first straw poll for the Republican primary race for our Iowa’s open U.S. Senate seat.
With over 1018 votes cast, here are the official results. Clovis had the early lead, but Whitaker surged after being in third place after the first three days of voting.
- Matt Whitaker – 33.3% (339 votes)
- Sam Clovis – 29.9% (305 votes)
- Joni Ernst - 20.9% (213 votes)
- David Young – 9.8% (100 votes)
- Scott Schaben – 4.4% (45 votes)
- Mark Jacobs – 1.6% (16 votes)
Congratulations to the Whitaker campaign! Thanks to all who participated.
Latest posts by Shane Vander Hart (see all)
- Lots of Dads Find This Prom Picture Humorous - April 23, 2018
- The DNC Says They Are Suing Russia and the Trump Campaign - April 20, 2018
- Are Transgender Marines and Sailors Causing Unit Cohesion Problems? - April 20, 2018