(Windsor Heights, IA) Beauty Amidst The Ashes, Iowa Right to Life, Bethany Christian Services, Cornerstone for Life, The Cherish Center and Gabriel’s Corner are co-sponsoring the Hope Adoption Conference on Saturday, November 22, 2014 at Walnut Creek Community Church in Windsor Heights, IA. The one-day conference held between 12:30p – 5:30p will celebrate adoption, educate individuals about adoption and motivate them to engage in caring for children who need families.
The HOPE Adoption Conference will feature educational workshops ranging from general information about adoption to specialized support and training for adoptive families. There will also be informational booths and representatives from many adoption and pro-life organizations. In addition, there will be testimonies from families who have been touched by the beauty of adoption. The afternoon will conclude with worship and words of hope and inspiration from Carl Christiansen of Beauty Amidst The Ashes.
Workshops will cover topics such as:
- Adoption 101
- Understanding transracial adoption
- How to talk to your children about adoption
- Life after adoption
- What post-adoption support and services are available
- How to engage your church in adoption
- Learn more about foster care
“Join us as we celebrate adoption and give thanks for the work that God is doing across the state,” said Carl Christiansen, Founder of Beauty Amidst The Ashes.
Those who would like to learn more about the conference can contact:Carl Christiansen Beauty Amidst The Ashes firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by Shane Vander Hart (see all)
- Live Blog: NBC News Presidential Debate - September 26, 2016
- Young Leads Mowrer by 15 Points in New Iowa 3rd Congressional District Poll - September 26, 2016
- Joni Ernst Stumps for Zach Nunn - September 26, 2016