2nd Update: The poll is now closed. Results will be posted on Monday.
Update: The presidential preference poll gremlins have been vanquished! Seriously, I was not made aware of the poll not loading until this afternoon. I’d like to blame it on technical glitches, but it was a human error within the poll’s settings. It has now been (prayerfully) fixed and you can now vote. I’m extending the poll an extra day (now closes at 11:59p on 5/9/15) because of the mishap. I apologize for any inconvenience. – Shane
Original content: It’s time for another presidential preference poll to gauge where our readers land. This is a little different than the poll we offered in September. This time we also ask who your second choice is. You can intend to vote in the Republican or Democrat caucus or primary in your state.
Let us know where you stand, and share this with a friend. We are asking everyone to only vote once please. Thanks for your participation.
The Republican field being polled is (in alphabetical order):
- Former Florida Governor Jeb Bush
- Dr. Ben Carson
- New Jersey Governor Chris Christie
- U.S. Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX)
- Former Hewlett-Packard CEO Carly Fiorina
- U.S. Senator Lindsey Graham (R-SC)
- Former Arkansas Governor Mike Huckabee
- Louisiana Governor Bobby Jindal
- Ohio Governor John Kasich
- U.S. Senator Rand Paul (R-KY)
- Former Texas Governor Rick Perry
- U.S. Senator Marco Rubio (R-FL)
- Former U.S. Senator Rick Santorum (R-PA)
- Mr. Donald Trump
- Wisconsin Governor Scott Walker
Our Democrat field for this poll consists of:
- Vice President Joe Biden
- Former Rhode Island Governor Lincoln Chafee
- Former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton
- Former Maryland Governor Martin O’Malley
- U.S. Senator Bernie Sanders (I-VT – expected to run as a Democrat)
- U.S. Senator Elizabeth Warren (D-MA)
The poll will remain open until 11:59p on 5/8/15. Final results will be announced on 5/9/15. Also if you are having issues with this poll in one browser try another. If it still doesn’t work then my apologies, but this just an interest poll. I’m at the mercy of where Gravity Forms will work and where it won’t.
Latest posts by Shane Vander Hart (see all)
- Live Blog: NBC News Presidential Debate - September 26, 2016
- Young Leads Mowrer by 15 Points in New Iowa 3rd Congressional District Poll - September 26, 2016
- Joni Ernst Stumps for Zach Nunn - September 26, 2016