HULL, IA – State Senator Randy Feenstra, Republican challenger to Congressman Steve King, announced today his campaign will be represented tonight at the Iowa caucuses by more than 40 surrogates from across the Iowa 4th Congressional District.
“I am proud to have these Iowans stand with me on caucus night. Each of these Iowans will help deliver our message across the 4th congressional district tonight. Iowans deserve a seat at the table, not more sideshows and distractions. We need a proven, effective conservative representing us in Washington and I look forward to taking my proven record to Congress to work on behalf of Iowa and our shared, conservative values.” said Feenstra.
“Our campaign has built the largest organization a congressional campaign in Iowa has ever seen. We have knocked on over 3,000 doors across the district, and tonight our team will show up in force to deliver Randy’s message to caucus attendees,” said Matt Leopold, Feenstra campaign manager.
A full list of Feenstra For Congress caucus surrogates can be found below.
Feenstra has a conservative voting record in the Iowa Senate. As a state senator, he crafted the largest income tax cut in Iowa history. His campaign earned the endorsement of former Governor Terry Branstad, conservative leader Bob Vander Plaats along with State Senator Annette Sweeney, R-Alden, State Senator Tim Kraayenbrink, R-Ft. Dodge, State Senator Waylon Brown, R-Osage, State Representative Dan Huseman, R-Aurelia, and State Representative Megan Jones, R-Spencer.
As of the 4th quarter fundraising report, Feenstra held a 15-to-1 cash on hand advantage over incumbent Congressman Steve King, outraising King in every quarter since the start of the primary campaign.
For more information visit www.FeenstraForCongress.com.
1. Amy Dennis – County Chair
2. Theresa Hildreth – County Chair
3. Ramona Nitz – County Chair
4. Joanne Tupper- County Chair
5. Jagger Halverson – High School Student
6. Al Giese – County Chair
7. Linda Tjaden – Floyd County Supervisor
8. Gerald Edgar – County Chair
9. BJ Hoffman – Hardin County Supervisor
10. Kendal Zylstra – College student
11. Kelly Nieuhenaus – County Chair
12. Allysa Hofland – County Chair
13. Lynette Feenstra – Wife
14. Juliana Martinez – Student
15. Dawson Feenstra – Son
16. Savannah Feenstra – Daughter
17. Steve DeRocher – County Chair
18. Joshua Dahl – College Student
19. Brandon Kamstra -County Chair
20. Luke Nieuwendorp – College Student
21. David Van Egdom – County Chair
22. Dane Nealson – Nevada City Councilman
23. Bryson Painter – County Chair
24. Marty Chitty – Former Story County Supervisor
25. Denny Wright – Former Sioux County Supervisor
26. Nicole Cleveland – Former Sergeant Bluff City Councilwoman
27. Matt Leopold – Campaign Manager
28. Emily Schwickerath – Political Director
29. Randy Feenstra- Candidate
30. Josh Perschall- Field Director
31. Jacob Schrader – Student
32. Tom Oswald- County Chair
33. Mark Pottebaum- County Chair
34. Cami Jo Howrey-County Chair
35. Senator Annette Sweeney – State Senator
36. Spencer Short – College Student
37. Don Latham – County Chair
38. Representative Dan Huseman – State Representative
39. Dave Fordyce – County Chair
40. Jacob Holck – College Student
41. Denny Burns – County Chair