DES MOINES, Iowa – The Economic Recovery Advisory Board that Gov. Kim Reynolds announced last week met for the first time on Thursday afternoon using Zoom.
The meeting lasted over two-and-a-half hours with different members introducing themselves after Reynolds gave brief remarks. The board also heard from various directors of state departments as well.
The members of the advisory board are:
- Ben McLean, CEO of Ruan Transportation Management Systems (Advisory Board Chairman)
- Nick Bodesh, President & CEO of Elite Octane
- Mary Andringa, Chair of the Board of Vermeer
- Randy Edeker, CEO of Hy-Vee
- Rosalind Fox, Factory Manager at John Deere
- Dr. Suresh Gunasekaran, CEO of UHIC
- Dan Houston, Chairman, President & CEO of Principal Financial Group
- AJ Loss, CEO of Bush Construction
- Megan Mckay, President of Peace Tree Brewing Company
- Emily Schmit, General Counsel of Sukup Manufacturing Co.
- Barbara Sloniker, Executive Vice President at the Siouxland Chamber
- Adam Wright, President & CEO of MidAmerican Energy Company
- Diane Young, Director of Technical Services/Owner at Foundation Analytical Lab
Listen to a recording of the meeting below: