The Blaze interviewed several young Obama supporters who were standing in a two-hour long line for a polling place in South Boston. They were able to spout off liberal talking points well enough, but when they were asked basic questions about our government well, I’ll let you watch for yourself.
I weep for this nation. Below is a quote from Benjamin Franklin that I shared as a status message on Facebook on election night including a graphic I made to go along with it. Feel free to share, apply and combat ignorance.
“A nation of well-informed men who have been taught to know and prize the rights which God has given them cannot be enslaved. It is in the region of ignorance that tyranny begins.” – Benjamin Franklin
Oh just in case you’re in need of the answers:
- How many Representatives are there in the House of Representatives? 435
- How many Senators does the Senate have? 100
- How many justices are on the Supreme Court? 9
- Who is the minority leader in the House? Nancy Pelosi
- Who is the majority leader in the Senate? Harry Reid
Latest posts by Shane Vander Hart (see all)
- Students for Life “Socks It” to Planned Parenthood at Iowa State - September 22, 2017
- To Follow Jesus Is To Live Biblically - September 20, 2017
- Iowa Governor Kim Reynolds Says No Special Session Needed for FY17 - September 20, 2017