A friend e-mailed this to me last week, and it made me laugh out loud. So I thought I’d share it with you.
10. Teach him the secret male ritual of leaving the toilet seat up and the toilet paper roll empty.
9. Have a ceremony where you give him his own remote control.
8. Lead him through an afternoon of rigorous physical training in the back yard while you sit in a lawn chair with a half-gallon of ice cream.
7. Eat until you’re about to burst and then ride the Screamin’ Hurler roller coaster.
6. Put cream on his face and let the cat shave him with its tongue.
5. Walk behind him through his school halls yelling, "You da man!"
4. Send him to the local discount store to buy mom’s "personal things."
3. Give him Grandma’s lime green Gremlin with personalized license plates that say, "TUFFGUY."
2. Send the womenfolk shopping, then get out your secret Old Yeller video and have a good cry together.
1. Shot put catching.
Latest posts by Shane Vander Hart (see all)
- Politics and Our Christian Witness - December 13, 2017
- I Declare My Independence From Party Politics - December 12, 2017
- University of Iowa Sued by Christian Group They Kicked Off Campus - December 11, 2017