———– begin copy paste ———————————–>
Just copy paste THIS and everything below up until my Five links:
I thought it would be cool to have a meme where we post links. We can post up to five. Then we tell five more people to share their links. If we all share who tagged us, our links are sure to be seen!
They can be business links, favorite sites, affiliate links, whatever you want…
There are Five Rules: 1. MUST be clean. No R rated sites. 2. Only FIVE links. 3. MUST tell 5 people. 4. A link back to the person who tagged you 5. Angela
———– end copy paste ———————————–>
I decided to introduce you to some folks I know in person.
1. My friend Steve who is a youth pastor at a church in Urbandale, IA. He posted recently on 12 ways that you can pray for your family during Christmas. An excellent way to prompt us to pray for our families!
4. Bryan Fatka, who is a contributor here (Phatkat) who leads The Journey, a network of house churches in the Des Moines area. . He has his own blog. Since we are looking to get a winter storm today I thought I’d share with you what he thinks the worst part of winter is.
5. My favorite Presbyterian blogger, Wayne, who is the pastor of Redeemer Presbyterian Church in Des Moines. He recently made a case for why the Manual of Church Doctrine according to the Church of Scotland needs to be back in print.
Latest posts by Shane Vander Hart (see all)
- Kavanaugh: The Last Minute Character Assasination Will Not Succeed - September 24, 2018
- Iowa Poll Shows A Tight Governor’s Race Between Hubbell and Reynolds - September 24, 2018
- The New Yorker Article With Kavanaugh’s Second Accuser Is a Train Wreck - September 24, 2018