The freshman members of the Iowa House Republican caucus introduced the party’s plan to put unemployed Iowans back to work and improve Iowa’s economy. The G.R.O.W. (generating recovery and opportunity for working Iowans) plan includes the following:
- A constitutional amendment to protect Iowa’s Right-to-Work law.
- Student loan interest deduction expansion
- Shovel-ready permits
- Telecommuting tax credit
- Social Security tax deduction
- Small business internship grant expansion
- Increase research activities credit
- Property tax freeze
Read the details here.
This is what stimulus looks like, compared to this.