Update: I just bought my copy yesterday at Borders, and they told me they will be handing out wristbands to get into the book signing at 9:00a on Saturday, November 27.
Original – 11/12/10: I had the assistant manager at Borders give me a call with some additional information about former Alaska Governor Sarah Palin’s book signing Saturday, November 27, 2010 at 6:00p – 9:00p for America By Heart: Reflections on Family, Faith and Flag at Borders Bookstore in West Des Moines, IA (4100 University Ave., Ste.115).
- She will be only signing America By Heart, not other memorabilia will be allowed.
- Books must be purchased at the West Des Moines Borders and you must provide proof of purchase.
- There will be a limited number of wristbands (he didn’t say when they’ll start giving those out). Only one wristband per person, and only two books per person. During the Going Rogue tour they typically gave out anywhere between 500-1000 wristbands.
- No cameras, phones with a camera, recording devices, video cameras, etc. will be allowed. Please leave those in your car or at the security check point.
- A wristband will guarantee your place in line, but it will not guarantee that you will get to meet Governor Palin (circumstances may not permit everyone in line to be able to get through).