There are many things I’m thankful to God for, but let me list a few. I’m thankful…
- For my wife who has made the sacrifice of home educating our kids. It is mostly a joy and delight for her, but there are days where it’s not so much.
- For her encouragement (and editing) of my writing and just generally being a helpmate.
- For kids who are well-behaved (mostly), full of life, respectful, bright and full of joy.
- That I get up each morning.
- That I have a roof over my head and food at the table.
- For the air I breath… remember in God we live and move and have our being, (Acts 17:28).
- For my immediate family and the support they have given me throughout the years.
- For gainful employment.
- For free speech and the freedom of religion.
- For the ability to impact young lives who need a second chance and bring hope to those youth who lack it.
- For my awesome staff & colleagues at Serve Our Youth Network.
- For the opportunity to serve with American Principles Project in the work they are doing in Iowa.
- For the faithful readers of this blog, it just wouldn’t be as fun to write if I wasn’t being read.
- For the new sponsor for Caffeinated Thoughts and Caffeinated Theology (always looking for more by the way).
- For my Lord and Savior Jesus Christ who died on a Roman cross paying the penalty for my sins.
- That I’ve been blessed with every spiritual blessing in Christ, (Ephesians 1:3).
- That I’ve been chosen before the foundation of the world that I should be holy and blameless before God, (Ephesians 1:4).
- That I have been predestined for adoption through Jesus, (Ephesians 1:5).
- That I have redemption through Christ’s blood and the forgiveness of my sin, (Ephesians 1:7).
- That He has made known the mystery of His will, (Ephesians 1:9).
- That I have obtained an inheritance in Christ, (Ephesians 1:11).
- That I have been sealed with the Holy Spirit, (Ephesians 1:13).
- That I am a child of God, (John 1:12).
- That while I was yet a sinner, Christ died for me, (Romans 5:8).
- That I am no longer enslaved to sin, (Romans 6:6). Not only that, I am dead to it and alive in Christ, (Romans 6:11). I’m thankful that sin no longer has dominion over me, (Romans 6:14).
- That nothing can separate me from the love of Christ, (Romans 8:39).
- That I have been washed, sanctified and justified, (1 Corinthians 6:11).
And I could go on and on. What are you thankful for?
Thanks for subscribing!