- Jonathan Martin of POLITICO will actually cite named sources for his articles.
- Ron Paul will lead an actual offline poll.
- Chris Matthews will start getting thrills up his leg when Sarah Palin speaks, seeks medical attention.
- President Barack Obama’s teleprompter will malfunction and Michelle Obama will end up holding cue cards from the House Gallery during State of Union speech.
- Mitt Romney will have a hair out of place during the first Republican presidential debate.
- Dick Morris will suddenly embrace Iowa’s first in the nation status.
- Karl Rove will endorse Sarah Palin for President in 2012.
- MSNBC in order to improve ratings hire Sean Hannity away from Fox News and create a new show “Hannity and Olbermann.”
- Club for Growth endorses Mike Huckabee in his 2012 presidential bid.
- Members of Congress will vote to give themselves a pay cut.
I’m *sure* all of these will happen. Bank on it. What are your predictions?
Have a Happy New Year!
2nd Update: Also linked at Linkiest, thanks John!