Jonathan Martin of POLITICO will actually cite named sources for his articles.
Ron Paul will lead an actual offline poll.
Chris Matthews will start getting thrills up his leg when Sarah Palin speaks, seeks medical attention.
President Barack Obama’s teleprompter will malfunction and Michelle Obama will end up holding cue cards from the House Gallery during State of Union speech.
Mitt Romney will have a hair out of place during the first Republican presidential debate.
Dick Morris will suddenly embrace Iowa’s first in the nation status.
- Karl Rove will endorse Sarah Palin for President in 2012.
- MSNBC in order to improve ratings hire Sean Hannity away from Fox News and create a new show “Hannity and Olbermann.”
Club for Growth endorses Mike Huckabee in his 2012 presidential bid.
Members of Congress will vote to give themselves a pay cut.
I’m *sure* all of these will happen. Bank on it. What are your predictions?
Have a Happy New Year!
2nd Update: Also linked at Linkiest, thanks John!
Editor & Founder at Caffeinated Thoughts
Shane Vander Hart is the founder and editor-in-chief of Caffeinated Thoughts. He is also the President of 4:15 Communications, LLC, a social media & communications consulting/management firm. Prior to this Shane spent 20 years in youth ministry serving in church, parachurch, and school settings. He has also served as an interim pastor and is a sought-after speaker and pulpit fill-in. Shane has been married to his wife Cheryl since 1993 and they have three kids. Shane and his family reside near Des Moines, IA.
Latest posts by Shane Vander Hart (see all)
- Live Blog: Kim Reynolds and Fred Hubbell Meet for 2nd Debate - October 17, 2018
- Pediatricians Group: Comprehensive Sex Education Is a Failure - October 17, 2018
- Iowa’s Revenue Projected to Grow in FY 19 and FY 20 - October 17, 2018