During the Polk County Republican event a week-and-a-half ago I asked four Republican leaders their thoughts on the 2012 Iowa Caucus race as it stands now.
1. Bill Northey – Iowa Secretary of Agriculture
I also asked him about what he thought of former Minnesota Governor Tim Pawlenty’s position on ethnanol subsidies (he wants to phase them out).
2. Steve Scheffler – Iowa Republican National Committeeman and President of Iowa Faith & Freedom Coalition
3. Matt Schultz – Iowa Secretary of State
4. Ryan Rhodes – Chairman of the Iowa Tea Party
Latest posts by Shane Vander Hart (see all)
- Recap: A Three-Way Republican Primary in Iowa Senate District 1 - May 24, 2018
- Update: Nate Boulton Suspends Gubernatorial Campaign - May 24, 2018
- Jim Mowrer’s Illegal Endorsement of Himself - May 23, 2018