Last week Planned Parenthood tweeted out:
— Planned Parenthood (@PPact) January 13, 2012
I wonder just how tone deaf one has to be in order to tweet out that being pro-abortion is sexy.
I don’t think there is anything sexy about…
- Preborn babies getting vacuumed out of their mothers’ wombs.
- Preborn babies getting cut to pieces and scraped outside their mothers’ wombs.
- Women treating abortion as a form of birth control thereby putting their health and lives at risk.
- Twisting preborn babies to pieces in order to get them outside their mothers’ womb.
- Poisoning and burning preborn babies.
- Almost delivering a baby and then jamming scissors into the baby’s head and sucking its brains out.
- Women experiencing medical complications such as: bleeding, hemorrhage, laceration of the cervix, menstrual disturbance, inflammation of the reproductive organs, bladder or bowel perforation, and serious infection.
- Women being rendered infertile.
- Women dying from botched abortions.
- Women suffering psychological trauma.
- Preborn babies being murdered.
- Planned Parenthood Says Its Goal In Africa Is To Increase Abortions 82% By 2015 (thedaleygator.wordpress.com)
- Newt attacks Mitt on abortion in S.C. (politico.com)
- The Rich Get Richer (If You Are Talking About Planned Parenthood) (trinityspeaks.wordpress.com)
- Dumbest Tweet of the day? How about in the running for all eternity? (erickbrockway.com)
- New 911 Tape Reveals Botched Abortion At Virginia Planned Parenthood (deaconforlife.blogspot.com)
- Pro-Life Group Asks For Women to Show Sonograms (thesalvationtimes.wordpress.com)
Latest posts by Shane Vander Hart (see all)
- Barring Additional Evidence, the Senate Should Vote on Kavanaugh - September 17, 2018
- Senator Feinstein’s Sliming of Brett Kavanaugh - September 14, 2018
- Sasse to Roll Out Reform Plan - September 13, 2018