I am not convinced and I don’t think that the majority of GOP and independent voters are convinced. And that is why you don’t see Romney get over the hump. He’s still in the 30-percentile mark when it comes to approval and primary wins and caucus wins. He still hasn’t risen above that yet because we are not convinced.
If you haven’t seen her CPAC speech. You can watch here.
It was her party at CPAC.
- Sarah Palin: ‘Not Convinced’ About Romney (theblaze.com)
- CPAC: The Malkin Digest (granitegrok.com)
- Sarah Palin Set to Re-emerge at CPAC (realclearpolitics.com)
- VIDEO: Sarah Palin and CPAC crowd show how easy it is to beat the Occupiers (theblaze.com)
- Sarah Palin brings CPAC to rousing conclusion (wnd.com)
Latest posts by Shane Vander Hart (see all)
- Kavanaugh’s Accuser Will Not Appear at Hearing; It’s Time to Confirm Him - September 19, 2018
- Life Right Action Releases Champions of Life Endorsements - September 19, 2018
- Sesame Workshop: Bert and Ernie Are Not Gay, They Are Puppets - September 18, 2018