RickPAC announced the line-up of special guests who will join former Texas Governor Rick Perry in Perry, Iowa, on June 6 for Ride with Rick, an event benefiting the Puppy Jake Foundation. Following the event, Gov. Perry is inviting attendees to hit the road with him and his special guests to Boone to participate in Sen. Joni Ernst’s Roast and Ride.
Special guests include:
- Retired U.S. Navy Explosive Ordnance Disposal Technician Paul Craig
- Retired U.S. Navy SEAL Marcus Luttrell, author of Lone Survivor
- Melanie Luttrell, wife of Marcus Luttrell
- Navy SEAL Morgan Luttrell
- Retired U.S. Marine Corps Captain Dan Moran
- Retired U.S. Navy SEAL Pete Scobell
- Retired U.S. Navy SEAL and Medal of Honor Recipient Mike Thornton
- Brad Thor, New York Times bestselling author
Perry will be riding a motorcycle that belongs to Taylor Morris, a Navy explosive ordinance disposal technician from Cedar Falls, Iowa. Taylor served in Afghanistan, where he sustained injuries to all four of his limbs. Taylor asked Gov. Perry to use his motorcycle, which he purchased shortly before deploying, and has been unable to ride since being injured. For more about Taylor’s sacrifice, don’t miss this incredible story from theCHIVE.
Ride with Rick will take place at 11:00 a.m. on June 6 at the Hotel Pattee in Perry, IA. Following the event, the ride will start at the Hotel Pattee and end at the Central Iowa Expo. To register for the event or make a donation to the Puppy Jake Foundation, click here.
Proceeds from Ride with Rick will benefit the Puppy Jake Foundation, a non-profit organization in Iowa that trains and provides service dogs to wounded veterans. For more information about the Puppy Jake Foundation, please visit their website.