Here are my top 5 moments in the primetime CNBC GOP Debate on Wednesday night.
1. U.S. Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) rips into the moderators for their line of questioning.
2. Marco Rubio successfully parries Jeb Bush’s criticism of his missed votes.
3. Marco Rubio: Democrats have a Super PAC – the mainstream media.
4. Chris Christie: We have $19 Trillion in Debt and we’re talking about Fantasy Football?
5. Marco Rubio: I am not worried about my money.
I couldn’t find a video with the full answer. This was the tail end. Rubio handled the question about his finances with poise.
Latest posts by Shane Vander Hart (see all)
- A Test for the Media: Cover the March for Life - January 24, 2017
- Trump Reinstates Policy Banning Taxpayer Funding of Abortion Abroad - January 24, 2017
- The Design of Providence - January 23, 2017