Here are my top 5 moments in the primetime CNBC GOP Debate on Wednesday night.
1. U.S. Senator Ted Cruz (R-TX) rips into the moderators for their line of questioning.
2. Marco Rubio successfully parries Jeb Bush’s criticism of his missed votes.
3. Marco Rubio: Democrats have a Super PAC – the mainstream media.
4. Chris Christie: We have $19 Trillion in Debt and we’re talking about Fantasy Football?
5. Marco Rubio: I am not worried about my money.
I couldn’t find a video with the full answer. This was the tail end. Rubio handled the question about his finances with poise.
Latest posts by Shane Vander Hart (see all)
- Planned Parenthood Abortionist Alludes to Possible Cover-up of Infantcide - March 29, 2017
- Democrats Display Anti-Religious Bigotry During Iowa House Floor Debate - March 28, 2017
- Featured Sermon: The Resurrection Dilemma - March 27, 2017