The Republican National Committee released a new video last night that highlights Hillary Clinton’s baggage in time for the Democratic National Convention. The DNC is already off to a rough start before it officially starts today in Philadelphia with the DNC chair, Debbie Wasserman Schultz, announcing her resignation after Wikileaks released DNC emails that showed the party favoring Clinton during their primaries. Republicans plan to try to deflect Democrat attacks on their flawed nominee through a surrogate and rapid response effort that will put the spotlight back on Clinton.
How effective that will be will remain to be seen. You can watch the video below:
“From Whitewater to Benghazi to her secret email server, Hillary Clinton has been mired in scandals for decades and Americans have had enough of how she’s spent her career benefitting from a rigged system to escape them,” said RNC Chairman Reince Priebus. “Our mission in Philadelphia is to give Americans who have had enough of Hillary Clinton’s crooked and corrupt behavior a voice.”
The RNC Research arm put out a brief entitled “Enough” that highlights Clinton’s “baggage.” Some of the key takeaways they list are below:
- Clinton is a corrupt creature of the Washington, DC establishment who uses her ties to lobbyists and big money donors to ingratiate her allies.
- Clinton’s family foundation has long been accused of being a pay to play scheme, with foreign donors and Clinton’s cronies seeking to gain access to the corridors of power in the US Government through their donations to her namesake organization.
- Clinton’s secret server put national security at risk and there continue to be damming revelations about how she transmitted top secret information.
- Clinton’s failed policies have led to the rise of ISIS.
- The action and inactions Clinton pushed for as Secretary of State also lead to the expansion of terrorism across the world, and chaos throughout the Middle East.
- Clinton has refused to call terrorism “Radial Islam,” and only said she was okay with the term after a series of devastating attacks on US soil.
- Clinton supports President Obama’s failed economic policies, saying he doesn’t get the credit he deserves and also saying that she would give him an “A” rating on turning the economy around.
- Clinton has flip flopped on the Trans-Pacific Partnership, the deal she once called the “Gold Standard” and now decries on the campaign trail.
- Clinton has consistently voted to hike taxes on the American people.
Latest posts by Shane Vander Hart (see all)
- Students for Life “Socks It” to Planned Parenthood at Iowa State - September 22, 2017
- To Follow Jesus Is To Live Biblically - September 20, 2017
- Iowa Governor Kim Reynolds Says No Special Session Needed for FY17 - September 20, 2017